Thursday, November 2, 2017

OSAT Blog Hop - Winter Holiday

Happy November and welcome to another OSAT Blog Hop!  The theme for this month is Winter Holiday!



I absolutely love the Hearts Come Home stamp set & Hometown Greeting Edgelits are one of my favorites from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!  

To me it's easiest to share the details on the card and project with a list of each element. Here's all the card details:
  • Card base is Thick Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2").
  • Next layer is Night of Navy card stock (5 1/4" x 4") and ran through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder.  It was adhered to the card base with snail adhesive.
  • The village layers from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits are cut out of Whisper White cardstock and silver foil 4" wide. 
  • They are adhered using Tombow glue.
  • The sentiment is from the Hearts Come Home stamp set and stamped in Night of Navy.


 
For the coordinating project I have loved making various scenes with these Edgelits!  This time I used some lights, fake snow, and canning jar to make this super cute AND easy project!
  • The Hometown Greetings Edgelits are used to cut out the scene around the jar out of Night of Navy cardstock (3 1/2" x 11").
  • Wink of Stella embellished the village scene and then was adhered to the jar using glue dots!
  • For the top of the jar I used a Night of Navy circle cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits and also the stars from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits.  It fits within the jar lid perfectly!
  • The inside of the jar has fake snow from any big box store and LED lights.  These lights I found on Amazon here: http://a.co/9aIqDho 

 
I hope you have enjoyed my card & project!  Your next stop in the hop is from Sue!  Enjoy the hop!

https://thispinkrooster.blogspot.com/2017/11/osat-blog-hop-winter-holiday.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree! These are beautiful! Those jars are a great idea for gift-giving!

    ReplyDelete