I absolutely love the Hearts Come Home stamp set & Hometown Greeting Edgelits are one of my favorites from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!
To me it's easiest to share the details on the card and project with a list of each element. Here's all the card details:
- Card base is Thick Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2").
- Next layer is Night of Navy card stock (5 1/4" x 4") and ran through the Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder. It was adhered to the card base with snail adhesive.
- The village layers from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits are cut out of Whisper White cardstock and silver foil 4" wide.
- They are adhered using Tombow glue.
- The sentiment is from the Hearts Come Home stamp set and stamped in Night of Navy.
For the coordinating project I have loved making various scenes with these Edgelits! This time I used some lights, fake snow, and canning jar to make this super cute AND easy project!
- The Hometown Greetings Edgelits are used to cut out the scene around the jar out of Night of Navy cardstock (3 1/2" x 11").
- Wink of Stella embellished the village scene and then was adhered to the jar using glue dots!
- For the top of the jar I used a Night of Navy circle cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits and also the stars from the Hometown Greetings Edgelits. It fits within the jar lid perfectly!
- The inside of the jar has fake snow from any big box store and LED lights. These lights I found on Amazon here: http://a.co/9aIqDho
I hope you have enjoyed my card & project! Your next stop in the hop is from Sue! Enjoy the hop!