I got to see this kit at our OnStage event in Salt Lake City and loved it from the beginning! I have two kits and can't wait to make them soon! It was fun to come up with an alternate card & project this month.
All the details for my card and my project are below. I have put an asterisks next to items that were in addition to the Paper Pumpkin kit.
Details for the card:
- *Dapper Denim Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4"
- *Whisper White cardstock 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2
- Inside - stamped with snowflakes in Dapper Denim ink.
- Front - scrunched up some of the stocking material to create a surface to ink up. This was dipped in *Marina Mist ink. The tip is to use a little bit from the ink refill. I applied the stocking material to the ink pad and it left little pieces on the ink pad that I had to clean off. Blot the stocking material on your card front to create a cool background. I then stamped with snowflakes in Dapper Denim ink.
- From the kit I took one of the gold foil snowflakes banner and stamped the joy sentiment on it in Dapper Denim ink. This banner is popped with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Details for the project:
- *Dapper Denim cardstock traced from the kit banners and stamped with snowflakes in Dapper Denim ink.
- For the letters I cut apart the stocking and cut off the seams to make a flat stocking material. I used the *Large Letter Framelits and my Big Shot. They are attached to the banners with glue dots.
- The project is finished off with 16" of the red twine from the kit and the clothespins.
I hope you enjoyed my card and project. Thanks for visiting!
Your next hop in the blog is Lori!