Recently I held my final Christmas cards class of the year! Those attending could make as many or as few cards as they wanted. Over the next couple weeks I will be sharing all the cards made and their details. There is still time to place an order for supplies to make your Christmas cards. Contact me ASAP if you want to place an order.
1. Emboss Pinewood Planks folder on Garden Green cardstock.
2. Use Early Espresso ink to stamp deer outline on Cherry Cobbler cardstock and sentiment on Crumb Cake cardstock.
3. Cut out sentiment with Classic Label Punch.
4. Use snail to adhere DSP layer to Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
5. Tie ribbon around Cherry Cobbler layer and use glue dots to adhere Cherry Cobbler ribbon.
6. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop sentiment front layer.
7. Use snail to adhere Garden Green layer to Early Espresso card base.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop Cherry Cobbler front layer.
9. Use snail to adhere Very Vanilla layer inside.
Merry Patterns Stamp Set
Early Espresso cardstock (4 1/4” x 8 1/2” Score @ 4 1/4”)
Garden Green cardstock (4” x 5 1/4")
Cherry Cobbler cardstock (4 1/4” x 3 1/4")
Crumb Cake cardstock (scrap)
Very Vanilla cardstock (4” x 5 1/4")
Be Merry DSP (1” x 3 1/4")
Early Espresso Ink
Classic Label Punch
1/4” Double Stitched Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Whisper White Envelope