Wednesday, January 3, 2018

ICS Blog Hop - Tutti Frutti





Woo Hoo it's the first Wednesday of the month you know what that means RIGHT? ICS Blog hop time! Our theme this month is A Recipe For Sale-A-Bration!  I am so excited because it starts today!  I focused on the Tutti Frutti suite that coordinates with the Sale-A-Bration item Tutti Frutti Cards & Envelopes (147242).


This is the first card I have made with this suite and I already love it!  The fruit pieces are small but very nicely detailed!  The card base is the Sale-A-Bration item.  The next layer is new Tutti-Frutti DSP 3" x 4 1/4" and attached to the card base with snail adhesive.  The top layer is Whisper White cardstock slightly smaller than the DSP at 2 7/8" x 4 1/8".  The bowl is Daffodil Delight ink which coordinates with the cardbase.  I stamped it again on a post-it note to create a mask for the strawberries.  The little strawberries are then stamped in Real Red ink.  I stamped a few and then added the leaves topper in Lemon Lime Twist ink.  I continued this process to fill the bowl.  The sentiment was also stamped in Daffodil Delight.  This layer was popped in Stampin' Dimensionals.



I hope you enjoyed my card!
The next stop in our blog hop is Candy!
 
http://bit.ly/2BKkKUj
 


13 comments:

  1. Cute card, Megan! Love those sweet little strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, those strawberries are impeccably placed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy happy card Megan! I love it! Thanks for hopping with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card! Great way to use the Tutti Frutti card bases and that adorable stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Megan!! Tutti-Frutti is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest card evah!!! It makes me think spring as I sit here in -8 degrees F!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the more I see the Tutti Frutti set, the more I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't have this set on my to buy list but I do now! Love it!

    ReplyDelete