Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - Pining for Plaid

Welcome to our fabulous A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!  Every month I receive a surprise card/project kit from Stampin' Up!.  I love this Christmas themed kit!  



I think this is a really different and awesome kit of shaker cards!  I decided to stick with the shaker card theme for my card and added a little candy stocking stuffer project.


All the details for my card and my project are below.  I have put an asterisks next to items that were in addition to the Paper Pumpkin kit.


Details for the card:
  • *Thick Whisper White Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4"
  • *Large Letters Framelits for JOY
  • Plaid cardstock 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Use one and a half of the small vinyl window sheets and attach using glue dots
  • Attach letters to a scrap of Whisper White using glue dots
  • Use dimensional strips to pop card front for shaker card and add sequins
  • Sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin kit is stamped in Cherry Cobbler
  • Gold Banner and sentiment banner are attached with glue dots
  • Stamp inside sentiment also in Cherry Cobbler

 
Details for the project (Inspired by this project): 
  • Plaid cardstock  4 1/4" x 2 1/4" and score at 1 3/8", 1 7/8", 3 1/4", 3 3/4"
  • *Mini Tic Tacs container - found at Dollar Tree 3 for $1
  • Use *tear and tape to adhere plaid cardstock around Mini Tic Tac container
  • Sentiment from the Paper Pumpkin kit is stamped in Cherry Cobbler
  • *Mini Gold Sequins 10" is wrapped and tied around 
  • Gold Banner and sentiment banner are attached with glue dots


I hope you enjoyed my card and project.  Thanks for visiting!  
Your next hop in the blog is Maria!

8 comments:

  1. I’d be excited to receive this package

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - I need to go look for mini tic tacs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of those mini tic tac's...need to CASE your project. Love your alternate shaker creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute card! Love the idea of the word shaker. And you know I love little RAKs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed by your JOY shaker card! Thanks for making me kick myself yet again for not having the Letter Framelits yet ;-)

    ReplyDelete