Yippeeeee! It's the 1st Wednesday of the month and you know what that means right? Inspire, Create, and Share Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Knotty Ways showcasing Christmas ideas. There is a great special going on this month to get all of us in the mood to start early on our Christmas projects so we thought we'd provide you with some inspiration using ribbon for Christmas projects! Enjoy the hop and you can read all about the special at the bottom of this post.
It's another 90 degree summer day here in the Midwest, so it was funny to create something with snow & Christmas! I do start having Christmas card classes those this month. For this card I wanted to try out some new products like the ribbon, sequins, glossy paper, and the snowflakes thinlits. Here's all the details for the card.
- The focal point layer is our new again glossy white cardstock with Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point inks applied with an AquaPainter. It is finished off by flicking some Wink of Stella on it.
- The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White cut out with the Duet Banner Punch. Glue dots are used to adhere the silver mini sequins trim & silver 3/8" metallic edge ribbon.
- The snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies are cut out of Pacific Point & Tempting Turquoise and adhered with the fabulous new adhesive sheets. I can't even explain how much I love these adhesive sheets!!
I hope you enjoyed my card! The next stop in our blog hop is Anastasia!
Card Supply List from Stampin' Up!:
- Stamps:Flurry of Wishes
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White Cardbase (8 1/2 " x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"), Glossy White (4 1/4" x 3"), Tempting Turquoise (4 3/8" x 3 1/8" and scrap, Pacific Point (scrap)
- Inks: Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
- Embellishments: AquaPainter, Wink of Stella, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Silver Mini Sequin Trim, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Duet Banner Punch, Big Shot, Cutting Pads, and Magnetic Platform
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets