I decided to use the Serene Scenary DSP from Stampin' Up as I love the actual photos in this DSP. I created a birthday card and a set of notecards that can be given as a birthday gift. I know I definitely need to get better about gifting my cards to others!
The birthday card is a notecard made out of Bermuda Bay cardstock (7" x 5" and scored at 3.5"). The Whisper White layer is 4 7/8" x 3 3/8" and the DSP layer is 4 3/4" x 3 1/4". The sentiment is from Watercolor Words stamped in Versamark and embossed in white. The butterfly is from Watercolor Wings stamped with Bermuda Bay in full and half strength with a Memento Black ink accent. It's cut out using the Butterflies Thinlets. The top butterfly layer is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut out with the Bold Butterfly Framelits.
The birthday gift is a pack of notecards & envelopes to use for various occasions. This box/large envelope was made with the Envelope Punch Board in Bermuda Bay and stamped in the same color with the flower from Watercolor Words. The same DSP was used as the birthday card and embossed the same way. The sentiment is cut out with the Layering Circle Framelits. I found this box/large envelope from another demonstrator and all the details can be found here. I did add a small velcro dot fastener to keep the box closed.
The cards are a notecard made out of Delightful Dijon, Pool Party, and Real Read cardstock (7" x 5" and scored at 3.5"). The Whisper White layer is 4 7/8" x 3 3/8" and the DSP layer is 4 3/4" x 3 1/4". The sentiments are from Watercolor Words stamped in Versamark and embossed in white.
Each of the notecards has a Whisper White layer inside with an accent in the coordinating ink. The heart and flower are from Watercolor Words and the cake is from Endless Birthday Wishes.
I hope you have enjoyed my card & project! Your next stop in the hop is from Justin! Enjoy!
- Jennifer Hill - https://onecraftysister.com/2017/03/osat-blog-hop-birthday-bash/
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2017/03/osat-blog-hop-birthday-bash.html
- Crystal Komara - http://www.superstampgirl.com/blog/one-stamp-at-a-time-blog-hop
- Rick Adkins - http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3ET
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://bit.ly/2mXmsdF
- Pam Staples - https://wp.me/p3p2VA-1Kn
- You are here ---> Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2017/03/osat-blog-hop-birthday-bash.html
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-64q
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
- DSP: Serene Scenary
- Inks: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Memento Black
- Stamps: Watercolor Words, Watercolor Wings
- Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Butterflies Thinlets, Bold Butterfly Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cutting Pads
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used for Project:
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Delightful Dijon, Pool Party, Real Red
- DSP: Serene Scenary
- Inks: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Pool Party, Real Red
- Stamps: Watercolor Words, Endless Birthday Wishes
- Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Envelope Punch Board, Layering Circles Framelits, Velcro Dot
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Fast Fuse