Welcome to the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop for June with a theme of Summer Lovin! I hope you enjoyed the great projects from the fabulous, Jeanna!
When I think of summer I think of gardens, vegetables & fruit, and fun times with family & friends! A friend of mine needs a little cheering up so that inspired me for my card and project.
The card & project use the fabulous new Stampin' Up! products - Jars of Love & Everyday Jars Framelits!
The card has a base of Dapper Denim. The jar was stamped in Smoky Slate and then embossed with clear embossing powder from the Jars of Love stamp set. The stars are from Balloon Celebration and were stamped in Versamark then embossed in white embossing powder. Dapper Denim, Night of Navy, and Tempting Turquoise were all sponged on a layer of Whisper White cardstock. A tissue was used to wipe excess ink off the embossing. The fireflies are also from the jars set! They were stamped in black Stazon on Whisper White, colored with the Daffodil Delight marker, and a little Wink of Stella in clear was added to make them shine. The fireflies were all popped with Stampin' Dimensionals. The inside sentiment is in Daffodil Delight & Memento Black.
I wanted to come up with a project that coordinated with the card. I cut out 4 jars from Basic Black cardstock with the framelits and glued them all together. The jar outline & friend sentiment were stamped in Versamark & embossed with white. After cutting out this fifth jar it was glued on top of the other four. A magnet was glued to the back in order to create the jar magnet!
I hope you have enjoyed my card & project! Your next stop in the hop is from my friend, Tina!
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/06/09/summer-lovin-blog-hop-2/
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1zy
- Pam Staples - http://wp.me/p3p2VA-1qi
- You are here ---> Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/06/osat-blog-hop-summer-lovin.html
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/06/osat-blog-hop-summer-lovin.html
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/06/osat-june-summer-lovin-blog-hop.html
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-5sa
- Dena Plummer Rekow - http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/06/osat-blog-hop-summer-lovin.html
- Lori Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/06/osat-blog-hop-its-summer-lovin-time.html
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used for Card:
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Jars of Love
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Smoky Slate, Stazon Black, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight (ink & marker), Dapper Denim, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise
Embellishments: Everyday Jars Framelits, Clear Embossing Powder, Wink of Stella clear, Sponges, Heat Gun, Big Shot, Pads, and Magnetic Platform
Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used for Project:
Stamps: Jars of Love
Embellishments: Everyday Jars Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Big Shot, Pads, and Magnetic Platform, Magnet
Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue