Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Triple Time Stamping & Embossing!

A customer recently asked for my WOW card class to do a card that combines triple time stamping & embossing!  This is what I came up with!



The Mossy Meadow pieces are:
4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
2 1/4" x 3 1/2"

The Whisper White pieces are:
4" x 5 1/4" (two of these as you need one on the inside)
3" x 4 1/4"
2" 3 1/4"

The Grateful Bunch stamp set has quickly become one of my favorites in the Occasions catalog.  I used a little snail adhesive to stack the 3 Whisper White layers together to stamp & emboss.  I generally put a bit of snail adhesive down and stick my finger on it a few times to make it less tacky.  I carefully start stamping and make sure the pieces don't shift.  This card used 4 out of our 5 In Colors (Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, & Blackberry Bliss) with the Grateful Bunch stamp set.  I used the In Colors since they will be retiring in June.  After I was done stamping I made sure it was dry and carefully put it in the Brick Wall embossing folder.  In order to make the imprint rather than a raised surface for the embossing folder the front of the card was against the side of the folder that has the Stampin' Up! & Sizzix logos.  After you are done stamping & embossing you are ready to use snail adhesive to layer the Whisper White & Mossy Meadow pieces.  Stampin' Dimensionals were then used to pop each set of layers.  I has to finish the inside with a sentiment.

 


Supplies used for this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment