Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SIP #10 Inspiration Challenge

I decided to try out the SIP (Stamp, Ink, Paper) Inspiration challenge http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/08/sip-challenge-10-inspiration/ this week.  There are lots of very talented card designers in their group!

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/08/sip-challenge-10-inspiration/
I love, love, love Ball jars whether it is for decorating or canning!  I thought I would take this inspiration more literally as I have an awesome old stamp set with Ball jars and additional stamps.  Here's what I came up with (thanks to One Stamp at a Time fellow admin, Lisa Altman, for my new "M".....

I decided from the inspiration photo to use Stampin' Up! inks....Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, and Smoky Slate!  There is an old Cannery set and matching framelits from Stampin' Up! that I used for the jars, stems, leaves, and flowers.  The sentiment is out of the For All Things set that I am so glad carried over from the holiday catalog into the annual catalog.  It's background is a small wood background piece out of the Choose Happiness set.  This was really a lot of fun to take part in this challenge and I would challenge you to make a card too!

More card details (Note....I used the Perfectly Preserved stamp set not the downloads it mentions below)......
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Megan!! I, too, love canning jars!! I use them to decorate and I put them on cards as well...... I never learned to can veggies, so I find other uses for all of Mom's jars. Love your card!! Pretty!! And had to smile when I saw you made use of your "M". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Megan! I adore those jars too! I may need to stalk some groups to try to find that awesome stamp set and dies! Thanks for playing along at SIP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Megan! I love the jars and how the flowers float in them. I can't thank you enough for joining us last week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete