Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Day 3 - Hearts Come Home - 12 Days of Christmas Cards

Welcome to Day 3 of my new card series - 12 Days of Christmas Cards!


Last week I held my final Christmas cards class of the year!  Those attending could make as many or as few cards as they wanted.  Over the next couple weeks I will be sharing all the cards made and their details.  There is still time to place an order for supplies to make your Christmas cards.  Contact me ASAP if you want to place an order.  I'm SOOOO excited that this stamp set is carrying over!









Steps:
1.     Cut out village scene from Whisper White cardstock.
2.     Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy.
3.     Use glue to attach village scene to DSP.
4.     Use snail to adhere DSP to Thick Whisper White card base.
5.     Attach heart enamel shape.
6.     Optional - Stamp inside sentiment in Night of Navy.

Supplies:

Hearts Come Home Stamp Set
Thick Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4” x 8 1/2” Score @ 4 1/4”) 
Wood Textures DSP (4” x 4")
Whisper White cardstock (3” x 4")
Night of Navy Ink
Enamel Shapes
Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies
Snail, Glue
Whisper White Envelope




No comments:

Post a Comment