I hope you have enjoyed all the cards I shared from my recent Christmas cards class!
1. Use snail to adhere DSP to card base.
2. Stamp sentiment on card base in Garden Green.
3. Cut out office cut from DSP, lid from Whisper White cardstock, and wrapper from Garden Green cardstock.
4. Use snail to adhere wrapper and lid to DSP cup.
5. Wrap ribbon around cup and tie knot and use glue dots to adhere.
6. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop coffee cup from DSP.
7. Use tear & tape to adhere two sides and bottom of DSP for pocket.
Merry Cafe Stamp Set
Thick Whisper White cardstock (4 1/4” x 8 3/4” Score @ 3 1/2” and I trimmed 1/4“ from front)
Whisper White cardstock (scrap)
Garden Green cardstock (scrap)
Quilted Christmas DSP (3” x 4", 2” x 3”)
Garden Green Ink
Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
Metallic Edge Silver Ribbon
Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Whisper White Envelope
Inspired by http://www.pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2017/10/starbucks-gift-card-holder-idea-for-christmas.html