Recently I held my final Christmas cards class of the year! Those attending could make as many or as few cards as they wanted. Over the next couple weeks I will be sharing all the cards made and their details. There is still time to place an order for supplies to make your Christmas cards. Contact me ASAP if you want to place an order.
1. Stamp snowflakes in Soft Sky on left side of Soft Sky front layer.
2. Stamp sentiment in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla and stamp inside sentiment on Very Vanilla inside layer.
3. Cut out sentiment with Pretty Label Punch.
4. Use a sponge dauber and Soft Sky ink to edge DSP piece.
5. Use sponge and Crumb Cake ink to edge Soft Sky layer, age (all over) DSP piece, edge sentiment.
6. Use snail to adhere DSP to Soft Sky layer.
7. Use glue dot to adhere snowflake half.
8. Wrap ribbon around front layer and adhere with glue dots.
9. Use snail to adhere front layer to Crumb Cake card base.
10. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop sentiment from front layer.
11. Use snail to adhere Very Vanilla layer inside.
Colorful Seasons Stamp Set
Christmas Happiness Stamp Set
Crumb Cake cardstock (4 1/4” x 8 1/2” Score @ 4 1/4”)
Very Vanilla cardstock (4” x 5 1/4", scrap)
Soft Sky cardstock (4” x 5 1/4")
Merry Music Specialty DSP (2 1/2” x 5 1/4")
Crumb Cake, Soft Sky Inks
Pretty Label Punch
3/8” Classic Weave Soft Sky Ribbon
Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Whisper White Envelope