I decided to go with the theme of Christmas in July. The colors and mountain wood piece were perfect to use for this them.
Details for the card:
- Note card from kit.
- Stamped in Soft Sky the starburst (from the kit) that to me also looked like a snowflake.
- The Layering Circles Framelits were used to cut out from the envelope a white scalloped piece and a green patterned circle.
- The Star of Light stamp set sentiment was stamped on the Soft Sky card base in Tranquil Tide. It was then punched out with the Pretty Label punch.
- The inside sentiment is also from the Star of Light stamp
Details for the project:
- The Soft Sky card bases were used for the scalloped circle, circle, and front hills.
- After the circle was cutout with the framelits it was then run through with the Softly Falling Textured folder.
- Some Whisper White craft ink was sponged on the mountain wood piece.
- Wink of Stella was added to the mountain wood piece and the hills.
- The mountain wood piece is popped from the background with lots & lots of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- In the kit the front hills are Lemon Lime Twist, so I used the negative from the kit and it out of the Soft Sky card base.
- The Star of Light stamp set sentiment was stamped on the Soft Sky card base hills in Tranquil Tide.