Welcome to the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop for February with a theme of Love is in the Air! I hope you enjoyed the great projects from my friend, Tina!
This card is a fun size 4 1/8" x 4 1/8" in Crumb Cake. There is a Whisper White square layer 4" x 4" and Crumb Cake 3 7/8" x 3 7/8". The Love Blossoms DSP stack is used with the Balloon Celebration punch & stamps to create the front of the card. The inks used are Memento Black and Rose Red. The envelope was custom made with the Envelope Punch Board & 2015-2017 In Colors Envelope Paper.
I struggled for what to come up with for my project. I will be seeing my niece and nephew around Valentine's Day, so I made them the card above and a little treat. They adore Star Wars, so I found these fun Campbell's soups to give to them. I create a square base out of thick Whisper White cardstock 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" and score 1" on each side. I then made 4 cuts to those inch lines to make slats and adhered them with tear & tape adhesive to create the base.
Here is a more detailed view of the tag. The tag base is thick Whisper White (cut out with the second largest Banner framelits) and embossed using the Happy Heart folder. The heart section was made with the fourth normalest Circle framelits. 3 circles were cut out in Whisper White, Real Red, and Window sheets. For the Real Red layer I punched out the Sweetheart first and then cut it out with the framelit. The hearts border punch was used to create all the Rose Red confetti for the inside of the shaker. The Real Read to Window Sheet was adhered with Fine Tip Glue. I used foam mounting tape (from Scotch) to the Whisper White circle. The Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Real Red and punched out with the Word Window and popped with Stampin' Dimensionals. The tag was then attached with gold or silver ribbon.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and project! Thanks for stopping by and check out the next blog in our hop, Melissa!
- Eva Bussom - http://evascardsandthings.evabussom.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Pam Tetreault - http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-february-blog-hop.html
- Kelly Acheson - http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2016/02/osatbloghop.html
- Martie Pollard - http://craftybandit.com/welcome/2016/1/31/osat-love-is-in-the-air-1
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air_11.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2016/02/11/love-is-in-the-air-osat-blog-hop/
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-february-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Alisa Tilsner - http://wp.me/p51aTO-1sa
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Tina Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- You are here ----> Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Sara Levin - http://theartfulinker.com/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air
- AJ Bodine - http://rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-air.html
- Dena Rekow - http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air.html
- Justin - http://wp.me/p5dZez-59k
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2016/02/osat-blog-hoppers-love-is-in-air.html
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air.html
- Anna Smith - http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air/
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2016/02/osat-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air.html
- Lori Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2016/02/osat-february-blog-hop-love-is-in-the-air.html
Supplies for Project (Non-SU: hole punch, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape):