The card base is Thick Whisper White 8" x 9 1/4" and scored at 4". For my nephew's card the Pacific Point is 3 3/4" x 9" and for my niece the same size but in Melon Mambo. The next layer that I stamped on is regular Whisper White cardstock 3 1/2" x 8 3/4".
I have had this Layered Letters Alphabet stamp set for awhile, but this was my first time actually using it! I started by finding the midpoint of my cardstock and stamped the background block piece. My tip is to stamp the background block pieces first and then stamp the letter over it. I tried doing it the other way and didn't space out my letters enough. The color scheme for my nephew's card is Pacific Point and Cucumber Crush. For my niece it is Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry. The letters are stamped in Memento Black ink. The stamped layer is adhered using snail to the background color and then popped with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card base.
On the inside I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out a piece of Real Red. The largest oval was used in my niece's card and largest square in my nephew's card. The heart is from the new Love Sparkles stamp set inked up in Real Red as well. The Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment was stamped in Real Red on Whisper White and then punched out with the Duet Banner punch. It is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by my post in the ICS blog hop! The next stop in your hop is Joni.
Card Supply List from Stampin' Up!:
- Stamps: Layered Letters Alphabet, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Love Sparkles
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Real Red
- Inks: Memento Black, Pacific Point, Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
- Embellishments: Duet Banner Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Cutting Pads, and Magnetic Platform
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals