Monday, February 13, 2017

Caring Cards Class Series Day 1 of 5

This week I will be sharing the 5 cards that we did at my Caring Cards Class.  I nor my customer are really that into Valentine's Day, so in February I decided to do a class that focused on cards for sympathy, thinking of you, and get well soon to show love to friends & family in times of need.

Today's card is a sympathy card using the wonderful High Tide stamp set in the 2017 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog.  My card was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest by Lynn Hoyt.



Steps:
Sponge Soft Sky at top of regular Whisper White piece.
Stamp birds in Memento Black ink.
Stamp With Sympathy in Memento Black ink.
Stamp water in Marina Mist twice at bottom of regular Whisper White piece.
Use Snail to adhere to regular Whisper White piece to thick Whisper White card base.

Supplies:

High Tide Stamp Set

Paper Pumpkin August 2015 Stamp Set

Thick Whisper White Cardstock (4 1/4” x 11” scored at 5 1/2”)

Whisper White Cardstock (4” x 5 1/4”)

Memento Black, Marina Mist, Soft Sky Inks

Sponge

Snail Adhesive

Whisper White Envelope

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by again tomorrow for the next card in this series!

1 comment:

  1. It has been a couple of years since you posted this, but this stamp set is timeless, and the card is perfect for a widower who just lost his wife I really wanted to avoid flowers, so thanks, Megan. It’s perfect.

    ReplyDelete