Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pink Birthday Card

I've recently made a commitment about being way better this year about sending birthday cards to friends & families for their birthdays.  My sister-in-law's birthday is upcoming.  One of her favorite colors is pink, so that was the inspiration for this card.  


This card is one of my favorites right now because it is simple & fun.  You can create it with any color combo!  The top pink is Melon Mambo (stamped off), middle pink is Blushing Bride, and bottom pink is Pink Pirouette.  I love the balloons & sentiment used for this card from the Birthday Celebration stamp set that is new in the Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions catalog.  I CASE'd from SU demos - Becky Roberts & Windy Ellard. 
Here are the supplies used:




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment