Thursday, January 14, 2016

OSAT Blog Hop - No Rules New Year

Welcome to the One Stamp At a Time Blog Hop for January with a theme of No Rules to start the new year!  I hope you enjoyed the great projects from Kim!


The card was made with a Stampin Up! Mint Macaron card base.  The sentiment layer is thick Whisper White cardstock 4" x 5 1/4" stamped with the Botanicals for You stamp set sentiment using Versamark and embossed in gold.  The DSP is the Botanical Gardens new paper 2 1/4" x 5 1/4".  The final touch was to use the Botanical Builder Framelits cut out the leaves. 

The calendar project was a fun one to make here at the beginning of the year.  I CASE'd this from Erica McCarty Cerwin.  It is a normal 11" x 4 1/4" folded in half.  The easel part is made out of matching cardstock 4 1/4" x 4" and scored on the 4" side at 1/2", 2", 3 1/2".  Fold up to make the tent at the 2" score line and fold up the flaps at 1/2" and 3 1/2" marks.  I used tear & tape to adhere those 1/2" flaps to the rest of the cardstock.  The DSP is 2 3/4" x 4" and the Mossy Meadow cardstock is 3 1/4" x 2 1/2".  Tear & tape was used to carefully adhere the calendar to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Choose Happiness stamp set (in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White) and is popped with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the Botanical Gardens washi tape. 


 
I hope you have enjoyed my card and project!  Thanks for stopping by and check out the next blog in our hop, Pam
 


 Supplies for Card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Supplies for Project:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 

16 comments:

  1. Love the use of the new products! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I am loving that Sale-a-Bration stamp set Botanicals for you. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. I had to do a double take on your card. Love how you did the leaves and the gold embossing is fab! Love your calendar~ perfect for this time of year. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and easel calendar, I'm going to have to case that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and love your easel calendar Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your super cute calendar and card! Very clever! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and calendar combo! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello friend! You used some of my favorite products! I absolutely love the die you used on your card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are so pretty. I've been making the calendars like these and I love how you used the washi tape. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHat a nice gift ensemble! Would be great for hostesses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, and the easel calendar is terrific too. Love how you used these products!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card and Projects! You have come such a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great calendar! I love your card too-that stamp set and the Botanical suite are so fantastic!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Don't u just love this set! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete