Happy May and welcome to another OSAT Blog Hop! The theme for this month is Clean & Simple! This has to be one of my favorite themes!
I needed a thinking of you card with a small gift so this is the perfect theme. I wanted to showcase the Fresh Fruit stamp set and it's coordinating Fruit Stand DSP since they are some of my Stampin' Up! favorites and retiring very soon.
The card is a thick Whisper White card base. The strawberry from the Fresh Fruit stamp set is stamped in Cucumber Crush & Watermelon Wonder and cut out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. The DSP strip is 1" x 4 1/4". The sentiment in from the Window Shopping stamp set and is stamped in Cucumber Crush.
The project is a tea bag holder and for it I used the Fruit Stand DSP. The envelope punch board is used to create the holder. The size is 3" x 3 1/2" so the DSP size is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4".
The sentiment is also from the Window Shopping stamp set in Cucumber Crush. It is punched out with the 1" Circle punch and hole punched. Two layers of Whisper White bakers twine closes the holder.
I hope you have enjoyed my card & project! Your next stop in the hop is from Jessie! Enjoy the hop!
- You are here ---> Megan Thompson - http://meganttstamps.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-may-clean-and-simple-blog-hop.html
- Jessie Holton - http://www.jessieholton.com/2017/05/11.html
- Melissa Davies - http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-may-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Sue Plote - http://thispinkrooster.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Kelly Acheson - http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-simple.html
- Dena Rekow- http://www.thecreativitycave.com/my_weblog/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Renee Ondrajka - http://stampinwithrenee.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-may-clean-and-simple-blog-hop.html
- Wynne Grob - http://cropsscissorspaper.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-clean-and-simple-blog-hop.html
- Elizabeth Jeanne - http://craftsbyhappystamper.com/2017/05/11/osat-clean-and-simple-hop/
- Lisa Altman - http://bluetricyclecrafts.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Anna Smith - http://www.scrappingstampingandstuff.com/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple/
- Tina Rackley Riddle - http://www.tinascropshop.com/2017/05/osat-may-clean-and-simple-blog-hop.html
- Maria Willis - http://cardbomb.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Rick Adkins - http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3Oj
- Jennifer Hill - https://onecraftysister.com/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple/
- Marisa Gunn - http://dzinesbymeg.typepad.com/dzines_by_meg/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Pam Staples - https://wp.me/p3p2VA-1Nh
- Jeanna Bohanon - http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple.html
- Lori Mueller - http://www.stampindreams.com/my-blog/2017/05/osat-blog-hop-clean-and-simple-eastern-palace.html
- Justin Krieger - http://wp.me/p5dZez-6er
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker - http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2017/05/osat-clean-and-simple-blog-hop.html
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White
- DSP: Fruit Stand
- Inks: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Window Shopping
- Embellishments: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Cutting Pads
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used for Project:
- DSP: Fruit Stand
- Inks: Cucumber Crush
- Stamps: Window Shopping
- Embellishments: Envelope Punch Board, 1" Circle Punch, Hole Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine
- Adhesives: Tear & Tape