Wednesday, November 1, 2017

ICS Blog Hop - Painted Harvest


Woo Hoo it's the first Wednesday of the month you know what that means RIGHT? ICS Blog hop time! Our theme this month of November is Fall for All!  November is all about being thankful, so I thought I would incorporate it into my card.  

I am very, very thankful for Stampin' Up! in my life including my demonstrator friends and customers.  I need some thank yous so I created about 15 of these!  Enjoy my card!


This Painted Harvest set is one of my most favorite in our Holiday Catalog!!  The card base is a 4 1/4" square with a 4" DSP layer from the gorgeous Painted Autumn paper.  The sunflower is a combination of Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, and a middle of Early Espresso stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut out by hand.  The leaves are garden green and cutout with the awesome leaf punch.  The sentiment is on a Stitched Framelits square and embellished with a little gold metallic thread.   I had to add a little bit of the DSP on the inside as well.




I hope you enjoyed my card!  The next stop in our blog hop is Anastasia!


http://bit.ly/2z2TkLl

Cards Supply List from Stampin' Up!:

  • Stamps: Painted Harvest
  • Cardstock: Cajun Craze (4 1/4" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"), Very Vanilla (4" x 4", scrap)
  • DSP: Painted Autumn (4" x 4")
  • Inks: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Garden Green
  • Embellishments: Leaf Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Cutting Pads, and Magnetic Platform, Gold Metallic Thread
  • Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The DSP on the inside is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coordination with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! One of my fave stamps sets and I love the stitched framelits, they are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Card Megan! I also love the inside DSP...great way to use up a leftover strip! Thanks for hopping with us this month! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! There going to love receiving this card! See you soon gf!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Megan. I really like the touch of DSP on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely use for this stamp set!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that you "dressed" the inside of your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great project I have seen with this set! It's quickly becoming my favorite from the holiday catalog! Great way to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice card! I like the square layout with the flower at the top. And that stamp set! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete