1. To create the Tie Dye Background:
a. Take a white coffee filter and make into a ball.
b. Unroll and fan/accordion fold the coffee filter.
c. Take a baby wipe and apply each color of ink on both front and back of folded coffee filter.
d. Unroll coffee filter and allow to dry.
2. Stamp sentiment on Whisper White piece and trim with Triple Banner Punch.
3. Use a glue stick on Thick Whisper White cardstock and adhere coffee filter to front, wrap coffee filter around the back of the cardstock and adhere with glue stick.
4. Attach Adirondack chair by peeling off adhesive sheet.
5. Use Snail to adhere Tempting Turquoise layer to Lemon Lime Twist cardbase.
6. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop sentiment from Tie Dye layer and pop Tie Dye layer from Tempting Turquoise layer.
Colorful Seasons Stamp Set
Thick Whisper White Cardstock (5 1/4” x 4”)
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (5 3/8” x 4 1/8”)
Lemon Lime Twist cardstock (8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4”)
Whisper White Cardstock (4” x 1” and 4” x 5 1/4“)
Seasonal Layers Framelits
Tempting Turquoise, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist Inks
Triple Banner Punch
Whisper White Envelope
Inspired by card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/tiedyebackground/