Enjoy the hop and feel free to leave us some love in the form of a comment, we love hearing from you!
I needed an encouraging card to mail out, so I thought the Avant Garden Sale-A-Bration set was a perfect match! I was inspired by my daffodils that are already blooming here in the midwest super earlier than normal. These are a few in our front yard.
For the card the card base is thick Whisper White cardstock, a layer of Daffodil Delight ( 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"), and a later of Whisper White (4" x 5 1/4"). The flowers are stamped in Daffodil Delight, the middle accent in Crushed Curry, and the leaves & stems are Pear Pizzaz. For one flower I stamped it on scrap paper and then cut it out and popped with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Window Shopping stamp set inked in Pear Pizzaz on Whisper White cardstock. It is cut out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits (2nd largest oval) and popped with Stampin' Dimensionals. The accent cardstock layers are Pear Pizzaz (1" x 4") and Daffodil Delight (3/4" x 4").
I hope you enjoyed my spring inspired card using the Avant Garden Sale-A-Bration set. The next stop in our blog hop is Deb!
Card Supply List from Stampin' Up!:
- Stamps: Avant Garden, Window Shopping
- Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz
- Inks: Pear Pizzaz, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry
- Embellishments: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Cutting Pads, and Magnetic Platform
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals