Thursday, June 23, 2016

June D's Stamping Team USA Blog Hop - New Products

Welcome to D's Stamping Team USA Blog Hop for the month of June our theme is new products from the Stampin' Up! new annual catalog!  Thanks for stopping by my blog!


I love this Fresh Fruit new stamp set!  I knew it was one of my must haves at OnStage Live back in April when I first saw it.  I was in need of a fun summer birthday card, so I used a card from the Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine as inspiration for this card.

The base is thick Whisper White and has a 1" x 6 1/2" layer of Fruit Stand DSP that is accented by the Triple Banner Punch.  The mat (3 15/16"x 6 1/2") is Pear Pizzaz to coordinate with the inks.  The regular Whisper White piece used for the stamping is 3 11/16" x 2 1/2".  Let's just say I started with a 4" x 3" piece of cardstock but cut it down to end up with this size. :)  

As far as the inks here are the details:

- Pear Pizzaz - strawberry & peach stems and the pear
- Soft Suede - pear stem
- Watermelon Wonder - strawberry
- Peekaboo Peach - peach
- Memento Black - Happy Birthday sentiment

The masking for the stamping was done by stamping a pear on a post-it note, cutting it out, and then laying it on the card while stamping the strawberry & peach.  The matted piece was popped from the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed my card!  Thanks for stopping by and check out the next blog in our hop, Nichole!

http://scrappystampsandink.blogspot.com/2016/06/june-ds-stamping-team-usa-blog-hop-new.html

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
  • Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
    Inks: Pear Pizzaz, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Peekaboo Peach, Memento Black
  • Stamps: Fresh Fruit
  • DSP: Fruit Stand
  • Punches: Triple Banner Punch Adhesives - Snail & Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Great place and reminder to get inspiration for our demo catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fresh card! The more I see that stamp set, the more I think I need it! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete