This inspired me to try the technique. Here are my two cards.
These are made using the Timeless Textures stamp set. The top (green) image is colored with markers - Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, and Sahara Sand. The bottom (blue) image is colored with markers - Marina Mist & Tempting Turquoise. Watercolor paper was dampened by water in a AquaPainter and then the two images were stamped on that dampened paper. Once the scene is dry - pencil was used to add the birds & Wink of Stella was used to make the water shimmer. A mat of Tempting Turquoise was added and sentiment in the same ink color. The scene was popped using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
- Stamps: Timeless Textures, Guy Greetings, Butterfly Basics
- Embellishments: Wink of Stella, AquaPainter, Pencil
- Cardstock: Whisper White thick, Watercolor, Tempting Turquoise
- Inks: Tempting Turquoise
- Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin' Dimensionals