Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stampin' Up! Inspire. Create. Share. Roommate Gifts

I have just returned from Salt Lake City, Utah from the Stampin' Up! demonstrator convention called Inspire. Create. Share.  To keep cost down and to have a fun time, I roomed with three other ladies.  We represented Missouri, Texas, Michigan, and Alabama.  Part of the fun of convention is bringing gifts for your roommates.  

Here are the large clothespins that I made to display a photo or card.

 
I used the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack as the base that I applied to the large clothespin with Mod Podge.  I think sponged multiple layers (drying in between) of Mod Podge over the paper.  Flowers and butterflies using the Stampin' Up!  punches: Bitty Butterfly, Elegant Butterfly, Pansy, and Petite Petals.  They are accented with rhinestones, pearls, and ribbon.  Come back tomorrow for more sharing of projects/cards from convention!

No comments:

Post a Comment