Monday, May 11, 2015

CYCI 69 Sketch Challenge

I'm trying my first Can You Case It challenge and am super excited to do so!  I love the Adventure Bound paper from Stampin' Up! as it is great for masculine cards, so I thought I would use it in this card.  Here is my card based on the above sketch!


The card base is a normal 4.25"x5.5" size using Whisper White cardstock.  The designer paper layer is 4"x5.25" and has a couple small banners on it from the same paper stack.  Happy Birthday is from the marvelous Guy Greetings stamp set accented with Island Indigo candy dots on a layer of Basic Gray.  This was a lot of fun doing this sketch challenge, and I look forward to doing many more!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Megan. I love the DSP and addition of the candy dots on each side of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card you've created for this week's sketch Megan. Thanks for joining us this week at canyoucaseit.com Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete